Wild Republic has been delighting consumers around the globe with an expansive collection of nature-related toys and gifts since 1979. Headquartered in Twinsburg, Ohio, Wild Republic has offices throughout the world with international distribution serving zoos, museums, aquariums and retailers.
Wild Republic was created to connect our founder’s love for children and wildlife.
Our mission has always been to deliver toys and stuffed animals that foster curiosity about wildlife and educate children about the wonders of nature. An important part of our mission has always been to ensure the Wild Republic brand of toys and stuffed animals adhere to the strictest of toy safety standards not only for the US, but also for worldwide distribution.
Due to environmental concerns around the globe, we are taking the next step in our journey and have made the below initiatives.
- 80% recycled cardboard in our packaging
- Usage of Soy Ink The fill in the plush made of 100% recycled water bottles
- Only 50% of the Plush Line contains beads
- Whenever beads are being used we use regrind beads (made of recycled materials) and/or a 50/50 combination of regrind beads and other eco-friendly ingredients
- Working on a biodegradable alternative to plastic inner packs
Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Join us at a market.
Make an appointment today!